Thank you everyone who attended the 2012 Holiday Party. I hope you all had a great time with the wonderful members, great food and cool presenter. Our presenter for the evening was Blue Fier... a really great photographer. Check him out at: www.bluefier.com.
Hello f/Stops Members,
I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
As previously announced, our December meeting (Thursday 12/13) will be a pot luck holiday party ONLY for paid members (sorry, no guests) and past judges.
If you are going to attend, note the following:
1. Bring some food! It can be home made or store bought. Be advised, however, that there will be no way to heat up food on premises. Make sure that whatever you bring (appetizer, entree or dessert) will serve 6-8 people. Also, if your dish requires serving utensils, please bring them. The club will supply plates, napkins, eating utensils, cups, coke, diet coke, sprite and water.
2. Bring your camera! It would be great to have the members take some photos of the evening for our web site.
3. We will have free door prizes! All members will receive a ticket upon check in for a chance to win some cool gifts.
4. A special presenter is scheduled!
5. We would like to have each member submit 2 of your best shots from this year. They will be projected through out the evening for everyone to enjoy. Simply submit them according to our regular submission guidelines by Monday, 12/10.
Hope to see you all there!