Robert Fields will be our judge and the assignment is open. The meeting starts at 6:30 p.m. with informal chatting and the content begins at 7 p.m.
- The holiday party was a success. Thank you to all participants.
- For the foreseeable future we will meet via Zoom except for events. Covid will dictate what we are able to do.
- Robert Fields will be our January and February judge. January is an open assignment month.
- Christopher Broughton will be our March and April judge.
- We would like your help in finding additional judges. If you have contact information for someone that you know who is a judge, please let him know. It is good to seek more perspectives and feedback from different sources.
It is time to let the membership know about renewal for 2022. January and February are the “grace” months. The membership fee is remaining at $40. People are able to renew using either Zelle or by check. Most banks offer Zelle as a means to pay directly from your account to the account of another for no fee. Setting up the Zelle with your bank is rather easy, if you bank via an app or using the internet and as long as your bank uses it. Use your banking app and go to the transfer money option. Zelle should appear as an option to transfer money. If so, follow their instructions to set up your account (usually you just need to include your email address. Then you can transfer the $40 to FSTOPS email (FstopsJhoe@gmail.com). Otherwise, mail your check payable to fStops Camera Club to: 25822 Rana drive in Valencia CA 91355.
The Post Production User group will continue to meet on the third Thursday. Part of the January 20 meeting will be given over to how to prepare for the Vasquez Rocks event on January 23.
The Photo Feedback User group will be moving to the fourth Wednesday. Next month it will be on January 26.
The next event will be at Vasquez Rocks on Sunday, January 23. The group will meet at the front gate art 8 a.m. If interested, contact Sharon Sega using her email. firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook Private Group Page
Don’t forget to visit our Facebook private group page, the fStops Camera Club Group. Members can share their work, catch up on our events, information and more. Let us know if you have any trouble getting into this private group. The direct link is https://www.facebook.com/groups/779829156176190
“Genius of Photography.”
Hope you got a chance to see the BBC Series on the “Genius of Photography.” If you missed it, here’s the link again to the entire 6-part series: https://archive.org/details/tGoPhoto. We’ll continue to share great websites and videos about photography to inspire you.
We’re looking forward to seeing you soon. A Happy, Healthy and Safe New Year to All!